Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What Are You Listening To?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

possibly the greatest post rock song ive ever heard, also the first, just turn it up, lay back, close your eyes and ride the waves of sound Smile
Last nights curry and the anal orchestra Sad

was listening to rem the other night.

Big Grin
This works for me. Smile

Yeah. Cool

Cool

one off my favourite bands seen them live 8 times so far this one is of there prog rock album Damnation

love my rock music iron maiden,saxon,motorhead,megadeth,metallica you get the picture
(23 November 2012, 20:12)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]love my rock music iron maiden,saxon,motorhead,megadeth,metallica you get the picture

sounds a bit like mine

motorhead is the only gig I've been too that for about one and a half hours after my ears were still ringing (and that was when I collapsed into bed)
i just missed motorhead at brixton which is walking distance from me,saw iron maiden there in 07 and my hearing was messed up badly
Five Years and Moonage Daydream by Ziggy Stardust.
At the moment I'm listening to BBC Radio 6 which in my opinion is utterly brilliant. Although as my name suggests I should be listening to Jethro Tull........But since it Friday....lets Rock!!!!

'My Sharona' by The Knack.Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ded4MZVVAhE
Alborosie. his done songs such as-one sound-real story-respect your self-who the hell you think you are-herbleist-rastafari anthem-dung a babylon. ect. real good political reggea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17