Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Ping LS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(1)

I was wondering that if after getting this far in discussing radio comms for preppers its your intension to partially redraft the article
THOUGHTS ON SURVIVAL RADIO authored by yourself on 6th Jan 2012.
I ask primarily because i'm still repeatedly refering to it and studying it and got to thinking I should put it down and see if a revised edition will be published ??

(2)

Now the grovel, if you do redraft it can I added it to my archive ? I'm tempted to add it as a suppliment attached my free online e booklet on an intro to prepping ?
(4 July 2012, 11:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ](1)

I was wondering that if after getting this far in discussing radio comms for preppers its your intension to partially redraft the article
I ask primarily because i'm still repeatedly refering to it and studying it and got to thinking I should put it down and see if a revised edition will be published ??

(2)

Now the grovel, if you do redraft it can I added it to my archive ? I'm tempted to add it as a suppliment attached my free online e booklet on an intro to prepping ?

Good Idea NR.

Once we as a group have agreed on the way we're going to proceed we could consider adding that information. But its already a big document.

Maybe better to prepare a separate article on just the agreed methodology?

Unless someone with better technical skills than me spots any significant errors, pretty much everything else that's in there is still valid so I see no need for major revisions
(4 July 2012, 11:40)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]

(2)

Good Idea NR.

Once we as a group have agreed on the way we're going to proceed we could consider adding that information. But its already a big document.

Unless someone with better technical skills than me spots any significant errors, pretty much everything else that's in there is still valid so I see no need for major revisions

So can I add it to my archive for use along with my booklet?
(4 July 2012, 11:43)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 July 2012, 11:40)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]

(2)

Good Idea NR.

So can I add it to my archive for use along with my booklet?

Its nor copyright or restricted use material. Feel free to use it however you wish.