Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Rapier Missiles in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erm dont mean to appear thick but how can Rapier AA missiles pointing out over international air space stop the Al Quaeda terrorists from arriving in London on the 2.35 PM arrival from Leeds, Bradford and Halifax to Kings Cross Station. Or cruising effortlessly into Londons bus station on the £1 Megabus from Birminghamabad?
It is a security theatre. Can you imagine the devastation if a Rapier brought down a Jumbo over London.

It is a very expensive smoke and mirrors deception. Lets face it many of the security team are dragged in by G4S from the dole. Bet they have a MP5 to protect people with.

Seen the clips of brave plod tacking a kid on a pedal bike and some guy stepping forward and talking. If either of them were armed or wired they would have succeeded.

Very expensive show and a bit waste of cash and then there is the Olympics themselves.
It just re-enforces my belief that anyone living inside the M25 is suicidal or deluded or bloody optimistic Smile I wish em well.
Wonder if this varient of Rapier actually works?
show of force more than anything i guess, its not as if they're expecting a large scale offensive....or is it o.O

in all seriousness though i cant see them using such a weapon whatever happens, short of fighter jets or tanks attacking Tongue