Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Things are getting desperate when
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you arrive home to find an answerfone message from my old security firm boss asking if I would like some temporary work. . . . . . .

Sub contracting for G4S in the Olympic Village.

I Sh 1 t you not!

that so does not surprise me, g4s fucked shit uuuup, i think they lost something stupid like 35 million off the contract because they screwed up so damned bad xD

i read one thing from an insider who said that the security was so badly done he thought that there was a 50/50 chance that a bomb could get in!...absolutely ridiculous Tongue

this country aint gettin no better Sad
dont forget the other 200 million they got
The more i read about this Olympics the more i will stay away
No bottled water allowed
No long lens cameras
No radical T shirts
No chips on sale

Prices inside the event are insane along with ticket prices and hotel fees, not to mention the massive number of peace loving tolerant inclusive muslims who want to turn it all into a charnal house.
yeah right, its just not worth it, i can see it better from my sofa anyway xD...and for free!...and i can eat whatever i want, screw seein them live, they just took all the fun out of it Tongue
i think the whole Olympic thing is overhyped anyway, and as for the security..dont make me laugh...i was watching the private security being trained on the TV and they looked like they were straight out of school..a lot of use they will be.