Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Cops versus soldiers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My utter contempt for the British Police has reached a new peak today, These overpaid and ineffective glorified security guards who run at the first sign of gangs of rioters have achieved a new level of patheticness.
Our brave professional soldiers step in at short notice, losing leave time after just returning from war zones, and without being paid extra money, who are forced to sleep in tents and abandoned buildings quietly get on with helping out at the Olympics like the true professionals they are .
Then we find our useless police leaders on TV whinging and pleading about having to step in and cover the jobs that G4S fail to cover. The cops are getting massive amounts of overtime, paid £60 a day inconvenience money and accommodated in hotels but still manage to whinge in the most unprofessional way about how the most ineffective police in Europe are being put upon by the government.
3 cheers for the military, condemnation for the police who are becoming unfit for purpose.
hurrah for the military, and fuck the po-lice.
Exactly like the fire service striking and the army having to cover for them, despite the army being paid less.
"Honk if you support the Fireman's strike!"
"Get back to work you lazy pricks!"
As much as i dont like the military as an idea and would almost certainly never enlist, i have so much respect for them, both overseas and at home, they really do go above and beyond Smile....puts all the other public service jobs to shame Tongue
shows that the Army serves and the Police dosent!
(16 July 2012, 21:13)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]As much as i dont like the military

Snarl........ Growl...........Gnash!!!!
hey i still respect the hell out of every single person in the military dude, just wouldnt join it meself...probly Tongue