Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Firms paid to wake jobless teenagers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in the old days( 1960s) you had "the best of 3", you were given the choice of 3 jobs, you could turn down 2 but if you refused the third your dole was stopped.
sounds like a great system!
(21 July 2012, 19:41)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a great system!

well, back then the system worked not like these days. if you stopped their benefit now, cos they've never had a job, they'd all be yelling "human rights".
i wish i was born 30 years ago, i really do sure technology wasnt as great but everything else was alot better Tongue
(22 July 2012, 11:02)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]i wish i was born 30 years ago, i really do sure technology wasnt as great but everything else was alot better Tongue

a hell of a lot better, mind you i'm talking 1960's, if by 30 years ago you mean the 80's then not so good, 3 million unemployed(including me), miners strikes, unions throwing their weight around, but on the good side there was HEAVY METAL..yaaahBig Grin
exactly, whats not to love about heavy metal Big Grin

but yeah i spose i mean 40 years ago xD...im used to saying the same thing, but like 5 years ago xDD....so it made sense back then xD

basically i mean i wish i was born when my dad was Tongue then i coulda seen stuff like jean michelle jarre a city in concert and then in the same week Pink Floyd doing the wall! im so jealous of my dad for that Tongue
Pages: 1 2