Survival UK Forums

Full Version: One for the women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let’s face it we all would get owned, I vote we make her a honorary male. Tongue

Great skill and on target.
holy hell! thats some fine shooting Big Grin
WOW! NUFF SAID !!
Holy mother of god, I'm in love !!!!!!, WHAT A WOMAN the only thing Mrs NR can knock down that fast is bottles of wine.
yeah, she can fire fast but can she hit anything? any fool can fire fast at a blanket.
(13 August 2012, 10:34)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, she can fire fast but can she hit anything? any fool can fire fast at a blanket.

Agreed BP

Reviewing the vid, it appears that she's hitting within a few inches of the little metal target on the sheet.

One thing's for sure, I hope she lets fly any arrows in my direction!
(13 August 2012, 10:34)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, she can fire fast but can she hit anything? any fool can fire fast at a blanket.

If you watched the whole video I think your see for yourself BP.
Instinctive archery skills what a blessing for someone to have !!!, sheesh.
(13 August 2012, 12:53)Nemesis Wrote: [ -> ]

If you watched the whole video I think your see for yourself BP.

i have watched the whole video and like i say she may be fast but i dont think she's accurate, seems i'm not so swayed as most people by a pretty faceBig Grin anyone know the brand of bow she is using??
I think you need to watch it from 1:46 onwards, she is landing arrow on arrow.

Its a horse type bow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4