Survival UK Forums

Full Version: BOB...Bug out bandana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(14 August 2012, 09:52)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]Now I know why I pictured him...Had another idea from that pic for the bandana...thanks Smile
My friends all laughed at me when I said I could write the worlds longest rhyming poem written in English by a single person....I did..Although I am gutted that TGBOR no longer have a section for worlds longest poem Sad
My friends laughed when I said I could invent a board game, which I did, just for fun, "Doing porridge" taking the rip out of the prison system) my mates used to beg me to bring the game around on a girlie Friday night!
My friends laugh at all my wacky ideas but as they say..He who laughs last.....
One day I will do something to make a difference.. I WILL DAM IT !!!!!!

well if you dam the thames that'll make a difference!

lol, bad i know but i could resist lol

haha worlds longest poem, sweet Big Grin...may have to fight ya for that title Big Grin

doing porridge hahaha, ok that sounds cool, if we have a SUKnet camp out, bring it!

they call you wacky, i call you visionary Smile

lol, glad that pic helped lol, you do draw inspiration from the oddest of things dear Big Grin
Y'know those various coloured bows that celebs, gay rights activists, breast cancer campaigner types wear, Well why cannot preppers wear a very small green paracord bow on a lapel ?
a lot of preppers and bushcraft types wear paracord bracelets(as i do) wouldn't that do?? to sheeple its just a bracelet..they wouldnt know any different..they go around with sh1t in their eyes anyway!Big Grin
(14 August 2012, 10:47)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of preppers and bushcraft types wear paracord bracelets(as i do) wouldn't that do?? to sheeple its just a bracelet..they wouldnt know any different..they go around with sh1t in their eyes anyway!Big Grin

even i wear a paracord bracelet, not the normal sort though, just a single length wrapped three times around my left wrist, and fastened with the metal bit from a hair band Big Grin...i reckon the paracord bracelet is probably the most universal prepper item thats visible and worn 24/7...although other types do wear it too Tongue
Almost finished the bandana...Well I say banadana but it resembles a cross between a bandana and something a greek woman wears on her head, I need a sewing machine.
I will post a vid later on.
I have to admit, the hat is not how I expected it to turn out but the idea is fab.
It is a hat come water carrier come first aid kit and I have 30 meters of fishing wire in there...How? All will be reveled later.
As I said, I KNOW the hat would have turned out a lot better if I had used a sewing machine...Please guys...when you watch the vid...NO LAUGHING......Smile
Pages: 1 2