Survival UK Forums

Full Version: SHAMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I meant SHUCKS....oops...and me in just my SHAMS? kinda cold eh? Wink
(25 August 2012, 11:41)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]I meant SHUCKS....oops...and me in just my SHAMS? kinda cold eh? Wink

hahahahahahaa well i spose you could 2 then xD would be a proper test tho xD

oh shucks lol woops xD....you did a good job Smile took a random idea and ran with it, good thing for a prepper to do!
Remember hoodies? All the chavs were wearing them...I could market it as a cool thing for chavs to wear and make a fortune lol big chav motif on the front...Kidding, those yobs will use it to store drugs and weapons in...That's what kinda puts me off selling them, I don't wanna feel guilty coz someone used it for wrong doing Sad
(25 August 2012, 11:28)Prepaday Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of buying a sewing machine and taking my time with the next one, I might just start selling them? I was also thinking of a patent, to much time and money though.

between £230 and £280
Applying for a patent
Spend time and money and then an economical collapse..ooo errr lol
but if you sold them with out a patent you might sell quite a few or you could make a really good prototype and find a manufacture who would by it and take out the patent !
not my area really im sure some one else could come back with some better info
or advise
unfortuneatly im not sure to what extent you can patent the idea really, possibly you could patent the idea of a survival kit contained with a bandana and also the waterproof pocket, but its probably more complicated than this Smile
Pages: 1 2 3