Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Future student protest problem !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
quite an old article from 2011, but still a threat, if plastic bullets are used, and a single fatality is caused, the government will've started themselves a major problem. 1 dead student will become a martyr, and the public will be angry Tongue
They will likely be some media studies hippie douche so maybe no one will care enough to riot.
(16 August 2012, 23:31)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]They will likely be some media studies hippie douche so maybe no one will care enough to riot.

it certainly depends on whom is killed, as you say some hippy douche no one would care, but someone whose popular with high expectations could spark it all off Tongue
Imagine if plod loosed off baton rounds or even CS gas on the UK streets when sheeple, women, children, and OAP's were close by. Then someone gets hurt or even worse killed that was nothing to do with the protest.

Happened in Ireland. . . . a lot. Instant escalation. Instant recruits for the various 'terrorist' groups.

Plod think they are bullet proof both physically and from prosecution.
For the most part that's been true. Just when was the last plod jailed for an illegal shoot?

Unfortunately for them there are an increasing number of combat experienced vets on the streets now courtesy of the government cutbacks. That means for the first time in years the possibility of the plod having to deal with a real threat exists.

Just imagine an irate vet who's child, partner, or parent gets hurt by a plods baton round.
Now give his access to a firearm be that a target rifle or even a simple vermin gun.
It's going to get interesting FAST!

Baton rounds (L21A1) a couple of facts.

They weigh in about 3 1/2 ounces (98 grams) and clout you at:-
Range 2 m 189.55 ft/lbs
Range 20 m 179.97 ft/lbs
Range 35 m 169.64 ft/lbs
Range 50 m 158.58 ft/lbs
(Data from Hansard)

In comparison, A 150lb draw Crossbow, average speed 320 fps , average bolt i.e. 400 grains (25 grams) Ballistically that's only 90 ft.lbs!

Sort of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy (NOT) knowing that plod has access to these "Non Lethal" rounds.
holy crap, i didnt realise their "non lethal" rounds were sp ridiculously hard hitting :O...any fucker shoots me with one of those and he's gonna have some grenades in his letter box xD

all joking aside though this is a serious threat if your in an urban enviroment, i recommend anyone who even hears about a riot or protest or anything makes sure that themselves and their family are away from it, i fear the day is getting closer that the government takes a step too far (for the sheeple anyway, we're already past it xD) and starts something they cannot finish.
cheers for the figures paul ^^
no such thing as non lethal only as non lethal as possible , pepper spray has killed in the past as has teasers and bean bag ammo, and any of them can be used with intent to kill and it would be hard to prove the intent !
In Ulster we used to swap out baton rounds rubber heads and fire D cell batteries instead.
(17 August 2012, 10:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]In Ulster we used to swap out baton rounds rubber heads and fire D cell batteries instead.

ROFLMAO XDDD
Pages: 1 2