Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Still want cats in your retreat after TSHTF ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i think you can safely say that TOF Big Grin anyway post TSHTF i reckon most cats will go feral.
(18 August 2012, 14:09)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]How could you possibly do away with this?

[Image: DSCN0066.jpg]

I wondered where Hitler was hiding!
(19 August 2012, 13:21)Armoured Gideon Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered where Hitler was hiding!

hah, we had 2 cats both with black patches under their noses, we nicknamed them hitler 1 and hitler 2 xD
Our cat kicks the shit out of our rottweiler. I'll be keeping both of them around. The cat makes quite a good weapon actually, and he's light enough he can be deployed via the trusty overarm delivery method.
(18 August 2012, 16:11)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]It's one of the few furry creatures I won't swerve for on a road.
Lovely ambiguous English
We don't know whether you meant "swerve for" as in "swerve towards" or as in "swerve for the benefit of" (as in away from)
(21 August 2012, 16:53)Skvez Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 August 2012, 16:11)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]It's one of the few furry creatures I won't swerve for on a road.
Lovely ambiguous English
We don't know whether you meant "swerve for" as in "swerve towards" or as in "swerve for the benefit of" (as in away from)

i think he means swerve AWAY from! by the way, good to see you back Skvez.
And even more again just imagine if tiddles had killed this squirrel then came back home to you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...amily.html
Had cats all my life and they have brought home god knows how many dead animals. Personally id still keep my bagpuss, and if/when it got to the point of disease being a major concern, id just not let him out, he's a full blown house cat atm anyway.

And whatever pet you have theres always the risk they are going to bring in ticks, fleas etc. Even just out camping / walking on your own you could walk through a brush of long grass and pick up ticks. (Happened to a whole group of us on a camping trip back when i was at college, one poor sod had one on his ball sac, thats what you get for wearing shorts lol)
Pages: 1 2 3 4