Survival UK Forums

Full Version: German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i found this German site today conserva.de it sells tinned bread /butter etc , so i decided to place a sample order for bread , butter cheese and cake , i will keep you posted on the delivery time and quality

there is a flat shipping rate of 9,90 euros no matter how much you order , they also clam a 50year shelf life on tinned bread? tinned food shelf life hope this helps
Please do thats a very interesting subject thread you have just started, please dont let it slide.
Bloody hell that IS a good find, I can feel my credit card creaking already.
is that cooked or in dough form thankyou
well if it dont turn up i cant post much , but if anyone else has had and of the products they are selling they could let us know what quality is like

barnyboy its cooked , if you click the above link then the union flag you can find the details there
(6 September 2012, 09:49)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]well if it dont turn up i cant post much , but if anyone else has had and of the products they are selling they could let us know what quality is like

barnyboy its cooked , if you click the above link then the union flag you can find the details there

bread in a tin me likey likey
some of it looks more like crackers but the first few look like normal bread the americans also have tinned / canned bread
(6 September 2012, 10:03)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]some of it looks more like crackers but the first few look like normal bread the americans also have tinned / canned bread

never heard of it before last for 20 years damnSmile
they say up to 50 years
(6 September 2012, 10:06)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]they say up to 50 years

bread is a big part of my diet will be getting some please let me no pal
(6 September 2012, 09:42)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]there is a flat shipping rate of 9,90 euros no matter how much you order , [/url]

that should be per kilo not no matter how much you order

will let you know what its like
Pages: 1 2 3