Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Grouping together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2 October 2012, 16:02)BrixhamBadger Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few boats brother, some for work, some for pleasure, if you would like I could show you pictures of them, give you their names, etc... would you like that? Smile

I have no feelings either way. You don't seem to be concerned with opsec, you're willing to post more details online. You do realise this is an open forum don't you?? ANYONE that can use a computer can see what you're posting. Jeeze, you might as well give us your bank account details...
I have nothing to hide lmao. Man you are so funny... I shall kill & eat you last methinks...!!! Wink
"I have nothing to hide"...jeez , you do what you want, its your life, but your OPSEC stinks!!!Big Grin
(2 October 2012, 16:06)BrixhamBadger Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing to hide lmao. Man you are so funny... I shall kill & eat you last methinks...!!! Wink

Really? Maybe I'll call into your little fishing village so you can attempt to eat me. Hope your scope is well zero'd in.

What a muppet
See you soon?

Yeah right. Smile
I can usually be found at the downstairs bar... http://www.staustellbrewery.co.uk/pubs/a...ixham.html Bring some money.
Nah, I'll just come to your home address.
You should be careful what you post online. How is Paignton anyway? Wink
(2 October 2012, 18:30)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I'll just come to your home address.

Paignton's a dump!!Big Grin
Guys, We are all vulnerable to our online trails. Some of us are less concerned than others so no point in going on about it.
(2 October 2012, 18:30)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I'll just come to your home address.

Ha ha, shall I put the kettle on? Tongue

Brother, I have nothing to hide whatsoever Wink also, I don`t live in that chav-hole Paignton, Rolleyes I live in Brixham, a small but tight knit fishing community on the southern end of Torbay. http://www.brixham.uk.com/ Please feel free to come & visit anytime, I am VERY easy to find as most "Brixhamites" know who I am. lmao. Angel
Rolleyes Actually, funny you should mention Paignton Confused "She Who Must Be Obeyed" Undecided just said She wants to go there this morning for another tattoo. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10