Survival UK Forums

Full Version: One for Big Paul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(24 September 2012, 18:15)IB1 Wrote: [ -> ]We could invite a few undesirables along, they could be handy to sharpen up our hunting and trapping skills on Smile

"Target Practise" springs to mind!!Big Grin
(24 September 2012, 18:15)IB1 Wrote: [ -> ]We could invite a few undesirables along, they could be handy to sharpen up our hunting and trapping skills on Smile

They will run when they see me and bp running naked towards them covered in our own piss and woad.

(25 September 2012, 09:57)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]

They will run when they see me and bp running naked towards them covered in our own piss and woad.

you can bet on it...not a pretty sight!!TongueBig Grin
(22 September 2012, 13:22)Ukprepper88 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just looked at that link... Have anyone noticed what the guy in the black and white pic on the left is doing with his right hand Big Grin

LMAO Thanks

Paganism is not a religion, religions are all man-made.... Paganism in its true form is a Nature-based Spiritual path. Smile Don`t think watching "Buffy" & the like makes you Pagan. Wink
(5 October 2012, 06:56)BrixhamBadger Wrote: [ -> ]Paganism is not a religion, religions are all man-made.... Paganism in its true form is a Nature-based Spiritual path. Smile Don`t think watching "Buffy" & the like makes you Pagan. Wink

whether you think Paganism is a religion or not is of no consequence. but Paganism IS man made, its not like its out there naturally its about peoples needs and beliefs, and was part of native cultures long before "religion" was even thought about.
Be a sad & boring World if everyone thought the same. Wink
"Agree to disagree!"...works for me!Big Grin
i have faith in the elements and believe in signs but i dont believe in god or heaven. does that make me religious?
(5 October 2012, 11:42)Wildman Wrote: [ -> ]i have faith in the elements and believe in signs but i dont believe in god or heaven. does that make me religious?

heck, NO, join the club!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5