Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Another step to an Orwellian nightmare UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The govt and opposition parties are actively considering scrapping fuel duty, road tax etc and replacing it with a Pay As You Go system that could or is likely to be a black box in your car.......

Yup you get it the state will know everywhere you go, everywhere you have been, your commonest routes etc Big Brother is watching you.

(24 September 2012, 09:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]The govt and opposition parties are actively considering scrapping fuel duty, road tax etc and replacing it with a Pay As You Go system that could or is likely to be a black box in your car.......

Yup you get it the state will know everywhere you go, everywhere you have been, your commonest routes etc Big Brother is watching you.

Things always go wrong with my car Rolleyes

Get a modded motor on a Q plate - they're always changing engines / chassis etc. Be very hard to keep installing these boxes.
But fuel will be cheaper! I have nothing to hide!!

And other comments that dim witted people will
Spout.
(24 September 2012, 10:22)Carnebwen Wrote: [ -> ]But fuel will be cheaper! I have nothing to hide!!

And other comments that dim witted people will
Spout.

Can't get much cheaper than £1 per litre. Oh I love sunflower oil Big Grin

I wonder if that means they'll be removing the duty from veg oil too then??
get an off road motorbike, quad or "mule"!!
Always looking for new ways to increase the tax on the public. Too difficult for a quick solution and too late to fix the solutions they face now. Yet they will spend the money. Scum.

Can't get much cheaper than £1 per litre. Oh I love sunflower oil
[/quote]
were u getting that from ???

b/d

(24 September 2012, 20:14)bowdrill Wrote: [ -> ]Can't get much cheaper than £1 per litre. Oh I love sunflower oil
were u getting that from ???

b/d

[/quote]

Tescos! Special offer til end of September. Ive had about 300 litres so far, more being delivered tomorrow!
Nice bit about being an old school electronic engineer is I know just how to make something electronic fail without any signs of it being tampered with.

So ask me if I'm worried about a little black box.
Bring it on, I'll save a fortune!
(25 September 2012, 14:00)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Nice bit about being an old school electronic engineer is I know just how to make something electronic fail without any signs of it being tampered with.

So ask me if I'm worried about a little black box.
Bring it on, I'll save a fortune!
isnt there an insurance company that advertises on the telly that does this already??
Pages: 1 2 3