Survival UK Forums

Full Version: hello again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to everyone,
I've been away for a while, and would like to get back into the online community of like minded people. I hope life finds you all ok.
kind regards
Tartar Horde
(28 September 2012, 20:54)Tartar Horde Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to everyone,
I've been away for a while, and would like to get back into the online community of like minded people. I hope life finds you all ok.
kind regards
Tartar Horde

hello Smile
hellow cream of tatar from wales ( you got to be quick ! )
what up dude, welcome to the family ^^
hello
Enjoy!
where you been?
(29 September 2012, 15:12)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]where you been?
Hiya BP, been sorting my shit out regards working, living etc. I used to travel a lot playing guitar-touring with band. I'm now working full time trying to sort my prepping out. looking forward to more fishing and hunting, and less of living life at a thousand miles an hour lol
(2 October 2012, 17:33)Tartar Horde Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 September 2012, 15:12)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]where you been?
Hiya BP, been sorting my shit out regards working, living etc. I used to travel a lot playing guitar-touring with band. I'm now working full time trying to sort my prepping out. looking forward to more fishing and hunting, and less of living life at a thousand miles an hour lol
yeah, friend was in a band in the 60's i did a bit of roadie-ing for him...just local gigs, he now teaches guitar.
Wish I could play guitar.
Pages: 1 2