Survival UK Forums

Full Version: abu hamza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its about bloody time they have dealt with abu hamsandwich. Should have done it sooner.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19855380 Wink
I am betting he won`t last long as "his health is deteriorating".
Hopefully they ditch the bugger in the sea like bin laden.
lets give a big hand !! finally he has gone , now for those that were demanding we did not extradite him!
now that HE and the other have gone, do you see any repercussions from his supporters in THIS country?? would this extradition lead to terrorist events??
About blinkin' time that scumbag was exited in more ways than one. BP, I think all you've got to do is look at 'em the wrong way and that's enough for 'em to get huffy and kick off Sad
(6 October 2012, 11:17)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]About blinkin' time that scumbag was exited in more ways than one. BP, I think all you've got to do is look at 'em the wrong way and that's enough for 'em to get huffy and kick off Sad

Yes, i think your right BOB, but i was thinking of something more akin to 7/7 than them just protesting.
Yes, I agree! That's what they do when they get huffy isnt it? They're extremist in all things ... 'huffyness' included!
Just what "they" need for another False Flag incident to keep the Sheeple doing headless chicken impressions methinks.
The sheeple do that anyway..without being prompted!!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3