Survival UK Forums

Full Version: build groups together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm in Sunny Cornwall

Any other members from the county?
(15 October 2012, 12:26)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Sunny Cornwall

Any other members from the county?

Rolleyes Yep, I am. Cool Dodgy Unfortunate as it is though, I am, a.t.m; living the other side of the Tamar. Undecided

Well I'm now in north east hampshire and before anyone reminds me I'm in a primary target area I know lol
west...or maybe east...dorset xD

but tbh i may be moving country in the next few months Tongue
I think its a good idea obviously some may not want to go to meets but I'd rather be able to link up with other preppers when tshtf than be on my own
I'm near Bristol. Don't care who knows! I'd be up for a meet if someone wants to arrange it.
(16 October 2012, 20:15)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]I'm near Bristol. Don't care who knows! I'd be up for a meet if someone wants to arrange it.

if your up for it i should be in bristol for a few days at the beginning of december Smile
(16 October 2012, 20:18)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 October 2012, 20:15)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]I'm near Bristol. Don't care who knows! I'd be up for a meet if someone wants to arrange it.

if your up for it i should be in bristol for a few days at the beginning of december Smile

Cool I'd defo be up for that.let me know closer to the time and we'll sort out a venue.
Pages: 1 2 3