Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How to break into a car.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(13 October 2012, 21:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]nice one ! whilst picking up some building gear from selco,s , a guy in a estate car finished tying down some copper tube on his roof rack .....then pulling down the rear door (with both hands ) SMASH tinkle tinkle ...... and the radiator he had put in the back on top of his tool emerged (thru the rear window) cheered me up no end .....twas a new van... we were all laughing...................... is that wrong?

Its ALWAYS funny when it happens to somebody else...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
All the best humour is based on someone elses misfortune.
(14 October 2012, 06:23)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 October 2012, 12:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Modern cars are useless to steal without the keys for it as they have a transponder in the key which has a reciever in the steering colum...
No transponder no starty...
You can tow them away on a pick up etc... but useless for anything else...
Only the older cars are hotwireable....

If you have the right tools and a bit of knowledge you can steal any car. Don't believe the hype from the car companies... Wink

I was just meaning by the average joe prepper without the "tools" of the trade...Wink
Not that I know what the tools are and I defiantly don't visit websites that might possibly sell them, that's wrong and not something any prepper should educate himself in...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Nor lock picking... don't do that either... that's naughty too...
And definitely don't have bolt croppers in your prepping kit... tut tut... especially the useful 42 inch ones, with good leverage, oh no.... then you'd be a bad lad...
Pages: 1 2