Survival UK Forums

Full Version: gmo's...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the U.S. I know but be wary of those G.M.O's they're gonna getcha....

The same corporations that said DDT and Agent Orange were safe (Monsanto)have now put millions of dollars into the campaign against our right to know what's in our food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...ni6OAJz3sk#!
The only GMO's that are licensed by the EU to be grown would not do well as a commercial crop in the UK. We do import GMO soya and maize as animal feed, but certain producers will not use it and it is not allowed under organic production. I know there is a scientific trial of wheat going on, but that is the only outdoor GM growing in the UK I know of.

Only a few GMO products available to eat in the UK, they have to be labeled anyway and only a few because no one really wants them. Mostly veg oil.
anything you buy in the supermarket which lists soya in its ingridients is GM.
I'm sure because Europe has nearly banned the gmo crops because of all the crap about them and whatever fails in the U.S. we seem to take on with great urgency, they'll be all over here in a few years...
After all the british government knows best now, you don't know what you want or whats best for you... shhhhh now and go with the flow....