Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Shaving post SHTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(23 October 2012, 16:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Dont think they are designed for shaving wiff Smile

nor are the stanley knife blades, but you can shave with thems Tongue...and those ones last longer Smile
I have a couple of Rolls Razors and hand operated hair clippers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls_Razor

Ter
(23 October 2012, 16:57)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 October 2012, 16:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Dont think they are designed for shaving wiff Smile
nor are the stanley knife blades, but you can shave with thems Tongue...and those ones last longer Smile

I agree with NR on this. However, I also recognise that it is possible to get hold of the classic shaped razor blade that is ceramic.
please note, I didn't say it was easy to get hold of them.

Because one blade is meant to last you about a year, the companies that make them are few and far between!!!
Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

Will grom my hair long again when tshf and weave rib bones from my enemies into it.
(23 October 2012, 18:30)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

Will grom my hair long again when tshf and weave rib bones from my enemies into it.

your my kind of person Metroyeti!!!!TongueBig Grin
I'm just going B.P.
Wild "n" hairy.TongueTongueTongue
(23 October 2012, 18:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 October 2012, 18:30)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Growing a beard so shaving will only happen if I have to use a gas mask.

your my kind of person Metroyeti!!!!TongueBig Grin

Only shaved it off as I was stuck in a job I hated and was going to join the army.
I have a horrible feeling ceramic blades are banned in Britain because the count as stealth/ disguised weapons
Cermaic blades are not banned any more than normal blades. What they do though is put metal in the cermic so that the nanny state detectors can see them, just like they used to put explosive markers in Semtex until the manuafacturers were asked to sell unlaced Semtex.
I note one cannot get the plastic knife the CIA letter opener any more either.
Pages: 1 2 3