Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Anyone read this book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, check amazon reviews. Says it is better for those in USA - think it probably relates to weather and / or geology of certain regions there and what to do. It is apparently very basic too.

If you want a book, buy John Seymour 'Complete Book of Self Sufficiency', a good book on preserving meat and a good book on preserving fruit and veg if you already have the usual suspect books like SAS Survival Handbook.
(23 October 2012, 22:32)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]No, check amazon reviews. Says it is better for those in USA - think it probably relates to weather and / or geology of certain regions there and what to do. It is apparently very basic too.

If you want a book, buy John Seymour 'Complete Book of Self Sufficiency', a good book on preserving meat and a good book on preserving fruit and veg if you already have the usual suspect books like SAS Survival Handbook.

Got both of those
I've got it in my Library, it is interesting though americanised of course, but its worth a read, got mine from Amazon UK.