Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Last nights DDP on Nat Geo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Eh by gum lad i dont half like a light hearted giggle sometimes, takes my mind of my bloody back.
(25 October 2012, 16:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Eh by gum lad i dont half like a light hearted giggle sometimes, takes my mind of my bloody back.

oh yeah how is it pal
(25 October 2012, 16:42)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 October 2012, 16:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Eh by gum lad i dont half like a light hearted giggle sometimes, takes my mind of my bloody back.

oh yeah how is it pal

No better unfortunately, got more blood tests and an MRI scan tomorrow, Still I'll beat it sooner or later Smile
What exactly have they said is wrong with your back?
Bob was to heavy
I'm missing this all as OH cancelled those chanels for sport!!
(25 October 2012, 16:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 October 2012, 16:42)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]

oh yeah how is it pal

No better unfortunately, got more blood tests and an MRI scan tomorrow, Still I'll beat it sooner or later Smile

good luck mate let us no how it goes
(25 October 2012, 18:29)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly have they said is wrong with your back?

They dunno, its my lower back, groin, kidneys, tendons, ligaments etc I appear to have damaged lots of bits.
Was that with a crossbow?
(25 October 2012, 19:25)Madgirl151 Wrote: [ -> ]Was that with a crossbow?

Yarp, Idiot me bought big powerful, new crossbow and did not read the instructions, more specifically the bit that says USE A COCKING AID, so macho me grabs shiny new bow, sticks foot through stirrup, grabs the string and pulls for all I'm worth.

Could hear what I thought was the string stretching and snapping, or perhaps one of the bow limbs failing, but nay, nay and thrice nay it was not the bow, it was the veins, tendons, ligaments, muscles and other bits letting rip Sad.

Bit of pain, dull ache silly me thought I, goes to the loo with a sudden urge to pee, Whoops wrong colour, red instead of clear. That was in Feb, pain got steadily worse til April , went to doctors, told to see experts, experts took a month or more each to see me. Now october and source of damage still not sorted.

And the lesson is READ THE SODDING INSTRUCTIONS Smile
Pages: 1 2 3