Survival UK Forums

Full Version: portable cooker wood burning stove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks for all the positive comments , I can make one in a weekend so when any of you want one Im ready I have the bottles here, I welcome any body to come over to my house and put this stove to the test , as for smoke , I cant say there is NO smoke but it does not need filling up to work so if that concept is maintained = no smoke or a very tiny amount (any fire should always have some ventilation if used in a confined space ) just covering my arse , it draws like a steam train on steroids , to the point where it can be heard roaring .
oh collection in person would make this fire £120.00 from ST16 ,

regards

nenook
I hope you sell bloody hundreds of them. Do yerself a favour and paint one up nice satin black and get some good ad quality pictures to use.
Id like to sell hundreds of them Smile, thanks for the vote of confidence , I will make one for marketing and paint it all nice , anyone living close to me please come and try it,

regards

nenook
(28 October 2012, 10:38)Nenook Wrote: [ -> ]yes mate it has a top flat plate , that can hold a med sized pot , the first picture (in the tent ) shows this better

regards

nenook
D'oh!! sorry missed that
that looks brilliant Nenook, good job, I hope they fly off the shelves
thanks for all the kind remarks folks , I feel it is going to be a slow do, but I feel it might happen , I will try and make a video and post it up

regards

nenook
Pages: 1 2