Survival UK Forums

Full Version: East Coast SOE declared, panic buying in region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fox news 9.30 Am UK time, Three governers have declared states of emergencies which has led to tens of thousands of Americans panic buying food, water, gennies, disaster supplies, bottled gas, plywood etc.
It's a false flag so Obama can delay the election! They have weather control machines as well
now. Iran told me.
The sad thing is a lot of them will keep the receipts and try and return them when its over
Hope this is of interest
Superstorm' scenario puts millions on alert UPDATED: Oct 28, 2012 15:18 GMTDrew Wojtkowski is playing the odds with Hurricane Sandy, with a plan to ride out the massive storm on Sunday at his oceanfront home on North Carolina's Outer Banks.Yes, he's stocked up with extra supplies. Yes, he's keeping an eye on the rising water levels, particularly on North Carolina 12 -- the state highway that links the Outer Banks with the outside world."If that washes out and water rises, then there's no way to get off," he told CNN affiliate WRAL on Saturday.Hours later, Sandy's storm surge washed out the highway in a number of locations, stranding Wojtkowski and others.Even as millions of people in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast prepare for the storm's arrival, with thousands evacuating, Wojtkowski and his wife are believed to be among a number of residents hunkering down along the 200-mile stretch of barrier islands.A state-by-state breakdown of hurricane preparation efforts"This is just the inconvenience of living by the ocean," Wojtkowski said.Hurricane Sandy has proven to be deadly, with officials blaming the storm for at least 60 deaths. That figure includes 44 people in Haiti, with 12 more reported missing. Another 16 were dead in Cuba, Jamaica, Panama, the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.By Sunday morning, the Outer Banks were feeling Sandy's wrath as a mix of heavy rain and strong winds lashed the islands.Sandy already disrupting transportation
The Merkins are panic buying like mad now, have a look at the images in this story from the DM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Sandy.html
The end is f#cking nigh! Must be horrible waking up and finding out how unprepared you are.
this is exactly why i told my friend in Pennsylvania to go and buy some supplies a few days ago when i heard about this Tongue bloody hope she did and didnt just dismiss the advice as paranoid nonsense Tongue
Now this is turning into a superstorm I just hope we don't get hit with the tail end I know this is improbable what with the other weather fronts but what if.
apparently we should get a cold snap when it hits Tongue
Interesting article on special structure of this storm
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/weather-pr...different/
Pages: 1 2 3