Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Cheap toilet roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't know if this is of any use to anyone but I use a trade warehouse to buy my loo roll. It's currently £7 for 40 rolls. With my 3 year old we go through a roll a day on average so cheap is good in my eyes.

Also good for soap powders, cleaners etc in bulk (usually 4 or 5 litre containers) & sometimes camping supplies & tools.

All prices exclude vat & it's free for the public to join if there is 1 near you

http://www.jtfstores.co.uk
just checked store locator..nothing down this way, even if there was dont you have to be a company or a hotel or some such to get anything??
I use baby wipes on my beautiful bum, cleans better Smile, Actually we also bulk buy bog roll usually from makro when its on offer.Smile
Paul, this company seems to welcome members of the public. Unlike Costco who turned me down for membership because I wasn't a business.
You can get some good stuff at jtf, alot of the time its cheaper at other places, bp you can just walk in and get membetship
(28 October 2012, 13:55)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Paul, this company seems to welcome members of the public. Unlike Costco who turned me down for membership because I wasn't a business.

OK, but THIS company is no good for any of us down south as no branches down here, i seem to remember my ex father in law buying stuff at a cash and carry but that was in Plymouth and would be an 80 mile round trip for us, also dont you have to buy in LARGE quantities? sometimes people have problems with storage of large quantities(in one go as opposed to buying a few at a time...also for financial reasons).
(28 October 2012, 13:59)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]You can get some good stuff at jtf, alot of the time its cheaper at other places, bp you can just walk in and get membetship
asi said, no branches down this way.
Sorry mate, I confess to not checking the locations of the other stores before posting the link. I just assumed they would be nationwide.
(28 October 2012, 14:14)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry mate, I confess to not checking the locations of the other stores before posting the link. I just assumed they would be nationwide.

no probs. i'll stick to Lidl's!Big Grin
ooo lovely thanks, not too close to me but one location I do visit a couple times a year, so will give it a go and hope for the best.
I am going to use the makro near me. Thanks for this post on this subject it made me think on a subject I had forgot to take into consideration as I am still finding my feet with preping but working on the items I need to get and ticked off a few items so far I do appreciate the stuff put on here as this is the only forum I use now.
Pages: 1 2