Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Got some goodies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(29 October 2012, 12:50)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry NR, the colonials don't even know how to make tea properly(ICED tea?!?/!!) let alone make rock.
USA is lovely, people on the whole are very nice and polite. The most depressing thing of all, is you can pop into any supermarket and pick up an arsenal of firearms with your weekly shopping.
H, the tarp is like tent material, but heavier duty and folds up into a pocket sized pouch.
And I got all of that at Walmart. REI, Cabelas and Bass Pro are great stores and do stock things you can't get anywhere else, like the antibiotic cream sachets and I got a good flat gallon water carrier from REI but you really do pay for the name.
Oh, if you don't drive, make sure you research the public transport in the area you wish to go to. The car is king over there, and public transport links are not great.
I came home with another handmade knife. This one is lurrvely.

oh brilliant will definately be looking for a nice tarp like that then Smile

ive seen videos of walmart and how wonderous it is to an englishman, but i didnt know they'd stock things like that :O i'll definately be taking some extra money with me now to buy some supplies...luckily the friends im staying with can drive so thats good, but ill look into the public transport as well

thanks for the advice tof Smile
Pages: 1 2