Survival UK Forums

Full Version: NRs new favourite birdy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont mind cats in general but i wish next doors cat wouldnt use our front garden as its personal toilet! we feed the birds in our back garden, get loads coming onto our "feeding station" from finches to a very fat Wood Pigeon we have nick named "Walter" after walter pigeon the actor!
best way to deter cats from your land is to get some lions piss, or pellets soaked in it, sow them around and the cats should stay clear Smile
(29 October 2012, 14:11)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]best way to deter cats from your land is to get some lions piss, or pellets soaked in it, sow them around and the cats should stay clear Smile

Erm why should I spend MY time and MY money to keep some elses cat off MY property?, surely its the idiot cat owners responsibility to stop his pet from getting squashed by a car, eaten by a fox, poisoned by a sadist or shot by me?
I used to take great pleasure from using Mini-Mag 4`s in my 12 bore, very effective in blowing away feral cats on the farm as they were always after killing the chickens & ducks.
you don,t get it nr ....they are doing what is nature intended SURVIVAL ...................sorry nr wifey made me type this
whilst in a half nelson i might add
(29 October 2012, 22:16)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]you don,t get it nr ....they are doing what is nature intended SURVIVAL ...................sorry nr wifey made me type this
whilst in a half nelson i might add

No mate cos domestic cats are not native to the UK, our own native wildcat was limited to the highgrounds and hills. The domestic moggie is an unwanted import like grey squirrels, black rats, mink and other pests.

We all know of domestic cats that will go out and kill wildlife then go home for tea. nowt natural about that. RSPB puts bird deaths and small mammal deaths at between 7 and 13 million creatures a year, not to mention the diseases cats carry. Hope your wifey doesnt hurt you to much.
Pages: 1 2