Survival UK Forums

Full Version: HMS Bounty in trouble off NYC, crew abandon ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My dreams of a prepper navy start to come true.
i nearly drowned when i was 12, i'll keep my feet firmly on terra firma thank you very much!Big Grin
Dodgy These days, with all this health & safety crap flying around, Rolleyes the slightest blow & todays "sailors" all seem to crap bricks & run for Mummy... Huh pah, now when I was a lad.... WinkTongueBig Grin
(29 October 2012, 14:42)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]My dreams of a prepper navy start to come true.

Well, can my small fishing boat join ?

(more than welcome to use it if you can find it!)
im gonna make a duct tape boat soon, maybe if i fit some rockets to it i can claim it as our official battleship?
(29 October 2012, 18:18)Bucket Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 October 2012, 14:42)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]My dreams of a prepper navy start to come true.

Well, can my small fishing boat join ?

(more than welcome to use it if you can find it!)

My god we have a flotilla !!! Smile
I can see it now NR, the prepper flotilla, floating around the world avoiding anything that looks dangerous xD
Rolleyes

Cool
Does that mean we can go into housing estates and force the chavs to work for the preppers navy, you'll need someone for the cat o'nine tails I volunteer Smile
Pages: 1 2 3