Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Where do you get your news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know you lot are a very well informed bunch

Where/what do you use to get your news? I always find it hard to stay up to date. A lot of news sites are just filled with rubbish about celebs and football.

Thanks!
Al-jazeera channel 83, RT.com channel 85, bbc news channel 80 and Sky news channel 82.
Reuters, APC, Any non European newspaper, Infowars, any of the Militia news feeds.

Anywhere that's not english or european. CNN isn't to bad
Reuters, CNN, NBC, Al Jazeera sometimes Sky , and if i want tame , politically correct, usually wrong and out of date stuff I go to the BBC
RT / Al Jazeera english / 4chan (/pol/ and /x/) i know 4chan isn't to be trusted at the best of times but on more than 1 occasion ive got news stories which ive posted on here which RT post about days later, some information on there is quite reliable
(30 October 2012, 15:41)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Reuters, APC, Any non European newspaper, Infowars, any of the Militia news feeds.

Nice to hear I am not the only one listening to Alex Jones sometimes!
(30 October 2012, 15:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Reuters, CNN, NBC, Al Jazeera sometimes Sky , and if i want tame , politically correct, usually wrong and out of date stuff I go to the BBC

Never really though CNN was a good source. Not sure why I thought it wasn't maybe I was thinking of fox news...
google news Big Grin...its nice and simple, you can have tailor it to what you want to read and filter out all the shit you dont, and it takes articles from many different places so you can crosscheck news across several sites to make sure its legit Smile