Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Where do you live ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Semi rural I guess cos I'm only 14 miles from a town.
BB, Please dont ask me if Torbay is classed as a city cos im fooked if i know Smile

I live in what is technically a village but it definitely aint rural or even semi rural which is why I stuck suburbia in as an option

I'm with Tigs on this. I live with about 50-80 people, max. But classed it as semi rural, even though our bedroom window looks across fields and fields and hills and woods and wooded hills, and more fields. But there's a house next to us on each side. So I went with Semi-Rural.
(2 November 2012, 13:14)IB1 Wrote: [ -> ]BB, Please dont ask me if Torbay is classed as a city cos im fooked if i know

I don`t need to ask you that question Wink as I already know the answer. Tongue

Semi-rural.
Fields front and back, about 40 households within 1 mile.
Nearest town, 14 miles.
See the middle of nowhere, yes, I'm just on the left of it.

Nearest village 2 miles.
Town 12 miles. (with a tesco)
City 160 miles. (with a starbucks and a bigger tesco)
nearest shop..Coop corner shop..1 mile, nearest Lidl 8 miles, nearest city 30 &40 miles, nearest large urban centre 25 miles....nearest field full of sheep....100yards!!Big Grin
Depends what you call a small town? I'm in-between Wigan and Bolton and my area is smaller than either of those but bigger than a village?
Just outside of newcastle upon tyne, so a city Sad
30 min drive out of norwich
Pages: 1 2 3 4