Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello from Northern Onatrio, Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello and welcome.Will be going to canada for christmas to see a mate he is near the duck mountains at a place called Laurier. We will be staying at his homestead.
Hello from a chilly hampshire Smile
Ayup from Durham
Welcome friend from afar
My spoilt brat has a load of chums he did summer camp with, they came from Chilliwack in BC
Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?
(3 November 2012, 03:45)ICRCC Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Everyone

I was originally from Staffordshire but have lived for many years in Northern Ontario, Canada. I am very interested in how prepping is progressing in the UK and how you approach it. I have been prepping for many years but I am always learning something new.

Forums like this one are great places for the exchange of ideas. For a number of years I have been involve in Emergency Management on the Provincial and Municipal levels. I hope I can contribute whatever I can but also looking forward to learning from you.
Say, youve not got any room over there have you I think theres a few people here whod move in your spare room...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(5 November 2012, 12:15)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?

You can get something called "clamato", which is tomato juice with clam essence in it. I've known Canadians actually put this is their beer (like a shandy I suppose).Huh

(6 November 2012, 00:46)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 November 2012, 12:15)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from Tyneside. Is it true people in Canada finish off a nights beer drinking with a glass of tomato juice?

You can get something called "clamato", which is tomato juice with clam essence in it. I've known Canadians actually put this is their beer (like a shandy I suppose).Huh

Yes some of my friend do. I don't!Big Grin
Hello from Freezing Scotland, just joined myself.
Pages: 1 2 3