Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Normal Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(4 November 2012, 13:53)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can sew, make clothes... fit four chocolate digestives in my mouth at once....wife said I'm wasted being straight.

Even though women say men cannot multi task I can multi task very well indeed, I can cough, fart, sneeze and pee myself all at the same time Smile
(4 November 2012, 15:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 November 2012, 13:53)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can sew, make clothes... fit four chocolate digestives in my mouth at once....wife said I'm wasted being straight.

Even though women say men cannot multi task I can multi task very well indeed, I can cough, fart, sneeze and pee myself all at the same time Smile
thats not multi tasking, thats just being a bloke!Big Grin
bigpaul if you can wait a bit , i have 2 gas bottles and i am going to make a stove for bol ....i just as well make one for you.. at no cost , be happy to do it (the test one will be the one you get) ha ha let me know pal
(4 November 2012, 16:48)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]bigpaul if you can wait a bit , i have 2 gas bottles and i am going to make a stove for bol ....i just as well make one for you.. at no cost , be happy to do it (the test one will be the one you get) ha ha let me know pal

ideal.....thanks mate.....look forward to that!Big Grin
A normal sunday for us is catching up on things we could not do during the week, some baking, walking the dogs, sorting the chickens out, diy that sort of thing late sunday lunch with home grown veg, and free range pork makes lovely crackling and a bottle of homemade wine. Then the rest of the afternoon is our own.
Normal Sunday for me...

1. Get up, find suit.
2. Go to temple.
3. Come home, listen to Dundee United lose on radio, while doing Sunday roast in wood burning oven.
4. Have roast
5. Bimble on internet.
Pages: 1 2