Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Standing out from the tribe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But if you're doing it right, no one will notice you!
Least that's what they say.
(5 November 2012, 18:09)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]But if you're doing it right, no one will notice you!
Least that's what they say.

you'd know what i mean, if you could see me!Tongue once had a woman try to go through plate glass window just to avoid me!Big Grin
(5 November 2012, 18:04)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i aspire to be a grey man, but looking the way i do its difficultBig Grin
Well stop wearing the mankini then and you'll blend in more...
I do since I stopped wearing mine...TongueTongueTongue
Never been able to blend in bit like bp
Same here. I just look like a sted-head, or a doorman, and up for a fight. The fact I wear a slash proof hoodie that's big and black, doesn't help. But it's just me and how I dress.

Having said that, I don't look like the kind of guy people would want to start a fight with.
NR calls me "Hagrid" so that might give you a teeny bit of an idea what i look like...the beard is the only thing that is GREY about me!!Big GrinBig Grin
Sythe people alwayd look for trouble, they tend not to like it when they end up being the victim. daft idiots never learn.
(6 November 2012, 11:50)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]NR calls me "Hagrid" so that might give you a teeny bit of an idea what i look like...the beard is the only thing that is GREY about me!!Big GrinBig Grin

Dont get hagrid as much since I shaved my hair. I get hobotron,beirdo, metroyeti, occasionaly I get called muslim and viking.
(6 November 2012, 12:44)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Sythe people alwayd look for trouble, they tend not to like it when they end up being the victim. daft idiots never learn.

They don't all learn, but I'm sure BP will agree with me, that some get a damn good less on who not to f**k with.
Bar I worked at a guy started on a regular,got beaten and left. Came back with nunchuks, got beaten with them he left and never came back, only took him two hidings to learn, some people are thicker than a rihnos arse.
(6 November 2012, 12:48)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 November 2012, 12:44)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Sythe people alwayd look for trouble, they tend not to like it when they end up being the victim. daft idiots never learn.

They don't all learn, but I'm sure BP will agree with me, that some get a damn good less on who not to f**k with.
i dont get much trouble these days, do get some stares now and again but i've learnt to live with that, people usually see me and walk the other way!
Pages: 1 2 3