Survival UK Forums

Full Version: You must see this to prepare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, sorry for being a wee bit dramatic with the heading but I really do think everyone on this site should check into this.
I have posted a few links now but you are better hearing it from the horses mouth as I really do think something is almost upon us.
I check this guy out every day on his 2 and 3 minute news bulletins and his longer stuff is amazing. I have put a link up to his latest video but please check out the news items from day to day. What do you think am I being a wee bit dramatic or maybe just a wee bit suspicious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYSIN5zhoow
Damn you TG, you got my heart up thinking there was a video of a talking horse!

(7 November 2012, 18:04)TheGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I have posted a few links now but you are better hearing it from the horses mouth

Interesting video. Didn't know about the earthquakes on the other planets, but whether what he says is true or not, I can't tell.

He 'summarises' his other videos. Then says our job is to separate facts from his opinion, which is a fascinating statement. Given that his facts are from his own videos, it's a bit weird. It annoys me that he said "HA, since when was pluto an ice ball?" Oddly, most school children know the ice planets, the gas planets, and those of solid matter. They know Mars is red because of the iron on the surface of the planet, etc. So stating a fact new to a person as being a new scientific breakthrough always causes me to mistrust the person's 'opinion facts'.

Having just slammed the guy, the videos are interesting, and although he just makes a joke about 'the records' and doesn't state which records they are, nor state evidence for the earthquakes as being "Electromagnetic Events" (I always thought earthquakes were kinetic and thermal, but not electromagnetic), he does show some interesting things that are worth looking into.

Fact or fiction.......a bit of both.

Something to get more worried about? I doubt it. My level of concern is no more than usual.
yeah right ok not that worryed
(7 November 2012, 18:45)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah right ok not that worryed

ditto!!!Big Grin
I often think about how strange we humans are, this site has been set up for folks like us who are all worried or scared about different things or scenarios or whatever. Some sound quite credible while others seem to be wildly off the mark, depending on your point of view of course. Would it concern anyone to know that so far this year at work we have had 4 warnings about Solar activity that can affect the nations communications. Now I am not going about the shity little mobile companys but the nationwide network, I have work mates in this game that tell me in over 35 years that they can remember they have never heard anything like it. Add in the quake data and how that so many super volcanoes have started to show activity all in recent months after quakes. In my opinion you cant beat the Science but you have to be clever enough to work it out for yourself with whatever info you can get. And as far as ice, gas or whatever the planets are made up off It is someones best gess as no one has actually been there yet. The history and make up of our planet and solar system is the most accepted theory at the time untill somone comes up with another theory that we decide sounds good enough to print and teach our kids. The only true thing we know is that we may possibly know a little more tomorrow, time will tell.
I'm not going to argue against you TG.

I agree that the quakes are more numerous, same as the volcanos, and the solar CME's, but is that actually true, or is it just a dramatising of the fact, or that the news is much more global now? I'm not going to hazard a guess at which.

The weather is changing, unseasonably, and the polar north is changing by 20km a year (pilots are needing to have their equipment changed on a monthly basis. Your compasses no longer point to the 'actual north pole' they're pointing to somewhere in Russia now.

But whatever is going on, as you said, we will know more as time goes by.
(7 November 2012, 20:24)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]The weather is changing, unseasonably, and the polar north is changing by 20km a year (pilots are needing to have their equipment changed on a monthly basis. Your compasses no longer point to the 'actual north pole' they're pointing to somewhere in Russia now.

Magnetic north is the one that moves approx 20 miles a year its some place over the baring sea at the moment, Grid north and True north are still where we left them. Mag north has been wandering for the last few hundred million years its cause by the liquid core of the planet and the slight wobble on earths tilted axis. The ACTUAL north pole is TRUE north and it has not moved as far as I am aware.
i have the same outlook guru.... but some on here don,t see what we see or its just easy not to want to see, they except things the way they percieve their given view in the scheme of things and what they have prepped for ( which is fine by me ) but all the same your views are as good as anyone elses and your perseptions are welcomed on this site.....anything is up for discussion in my eyes ... how else are you to get things out ...and if members want to take it onboard and look at real evidence fine or they can dismiss it as twaddle if they wish... if they can,t be arsed why should you... but at the very least they have read the post so that makes you a winner ....or .....a nutter.... who care,s... if you are going to worry bout how your thought off by other members ...or your reputation rating its time to say bye bye..... but i like your posts so keep em coming ,the site was set up for ALL views and standpoints as i see it there is room for ALL
Cheers Shooter, have a look at this and let me know what you think, its a collection of news reports from around the world.

http://beforeitsnews.com/environment/201...46232.html
We all perceive risk in a different way depending on our experience and knowledge. You prioritise one thing someone does something else. Until something happens nobody knows who is right and the mere fact that basic prepping, food/water/power covers 99% of any event then we are prepared anyway.

As long as the basics are getting done then that is the main thing.
Pages: 1 2