Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Nat Geoes DDP Season two launched Nov in USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(16 November 2012, 11:16)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Oh jesus h christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?????????????????????????????????????
Paul you really dont want to know but, a guy who comes sacross as obssessed with weapons, a guy who hasd buggered of to Slovakia, Some rambo types, a lady who places great pride in caching condoms and lubricant, tables piled high with crossbows and air rifles, Sheesh they are going to crucify us !!!!.
(16 November 2012, 11:17)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 November 2012, 11:16)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Oh jesus h christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?????????????????????????????????????

yeah, i know,i know we can watch it on line, but we aint all welded to our computers, and anyway watching this screen after awhile gives me a thumping headache!! i'd prefer to watch it on my brand new 31inch TV!!Big Grin
OK folks y'know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but can anyone explain to me how plastering your mush and your kit across national TV helps your operational security??????
it don't
even i know that!
I can only hope and pray that not of our community have gotten involved, I think I can see why other forums went into lock down over new members for a while cos that show is definately going to bring the worst sort of journalists out of the sewers looking for a story about preppers to ridicule.

Thinking aloud but I wonder if it would be prudent for SD to do something like post a notice header saying we have nothing whatsoever to do with the show??
Oh god are we going to be seen as condom and air rifle obsessed, shaven headed strange people ???
i remember a few moths ago there was a journalist that posted on here asking for preppers to take part in a show , i wounder if this is what they where doing
(16 November 2012, 11:41)Tigs Wrote: [ -> ]i remember a few moths ago there was a journalist that posted on here asking for preppers to take part in a show , i wounder if this is what they where doing

Both SD and myself get up to 5 or 6 requests a year from journos and documentary producers and every time we deny them, the only official interview I have given was to some social science grads from a university studying trends in community cohesion. Some preppers do indeed produce first rate videos of reviews etc on YT and they greatly benefit our community, but some throw aside all privacy and security concens just to get a few seconds of attention.
As if by MAGIC..........you can just watch them all on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppNZx1zDx8
Pages: 1 2 3 4