Survival UK Forums

Full Version: end of the world postponed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12 November 2012, 16:13)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with PM. Great news! lol
As to S13's point, that is very valid indeed...not that I wanted to read that lol

Sorry, just thought I'd throw it into the mix.

If I was a bank, I'd not want people 'panic buying' loans (knowing they wouldn't need to repay them) and the same with shops, stopping people panicking and buying up the whole stock. Could even be the government (wooo, I'm a conspiracy dude now....although I'm just playing devils advocate) trying to reduce the number of survivors so that they can more easily control the population (a smaller population would be easier to cater for than a large one).

But who knows! The end might be in about 35 days, or it might be a million years! One thing's for sure, our end (those of this forum) will happen in the next 101 years.....unless you live to be REALLY old!
oh no just got some more tins in ,now wot im i going to doSmile
(12 November 2012, 16:25)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]The end might be in about 35 days, or it might be a million years! One thing's for sure, our end (those of this forum) will happen in the next 101 years.....unless you live to be REALLY old!

bloody right!! i intend to outlive all you lot!!Big GrinBig Grin
The only certainty we have is we all die
(12 November 2012, 16:52)Pagan-Mist Wrote: [ -> ]The only certainty we have is we all die

are you sure of that?? i wouldn't take everything for granted, you never know!!
I hate to think what I will look like if I live another 100yrs
(12 November 2012, 16:52)Pagan-Mist Wrote: [ -> ]The only certainty we have is we all die

That seems rather pessimistic. I like to think that some of us will make it. Anyway, I've heard that life is the cause of ALL deaths in the UK. So my plan is to remove that from the equation, then hey presto......no death! That way, I can never die. Now, if you're willing to provide 2 million pounds, or even a partial donation toward my holid....research, it would be much appreciated.
I didn't mean it in a pessimistic way whoops Smile
Rolleyes [Image: Mayan-predictions.jpg] Big Grin
I'm glad it's been put back, I'm not ready for it yet !!
Pages: 1 2 3