Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Has NR been to Northamptonshire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aww, that's not cool. But at least it died instantly and without pain.
(12 November 2012, 16:30)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, that's not cool. But at least it died instantly and without pain.

Yup. If someone did that to my cat they could expect the same in return. But my homemade fireworks are slightly more potent...
Never really been a cat lover but cruelty for the sake of it is just wrong. They should ttrack these morons down, stuff a firework up their jacksie, light the blue touch paper and retire. Angry
(12 November 2012, 16:32)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 November 2012, 16:30)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, that's not cool. But at least it died instantly and without pain.
Yup. If someone did that to my cat they could expect the same in return. But my homemade fireworks are slightly more potent...

I don't have home made fireworks, so I'd just tie them to the back of the car and drive down the road really quick, hoping they could keep running along with the car. If they couldn't they'd probably just be dragged along the road....for a few miles.
Bloody evil and cruel thing to do to any animal vermin or not, fine for use on Labour MPs though Smile
(12 November 2012, 16:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody evil and cruel thing to do to any animal vermin or not, fine for use on Labour MPs though Smile

Unfortunately they're a damn site harder to catch than the common moggy Sad
(12 November 2012, 16:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody evil and cruel thing to do to any animal vermin or not, fine for use on Labour MPs though Smile

And it's a waste of fireworks that could be used for making safety helmets for those same people that strapped the fireworks to the cat.