Survival UK Forums

Full Version: skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might not seem 'proper' but here is a few additions to the skills list I'd like you to consider:-
  • Physical & electronic security bypass techniques.

• Selecting essential drugs from Vets Surgery's and Chemists.

• What to raid from camping and caravanning equipment shops, army surplus and work wear shops, and finally gun shops (not forgetting the ammunition).

• How to extract fuel and oils out of "dead" petrol station storage tanks, heating oil tanks, and "abandoned" vehicles.

• How to acquire from Car or Motorbike showrooms a decent BOV.

(12 November 2012, 19:49)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Might not seem 'proper' but here is a few additions to the skills list I'd like you to consider:-

• What to raid from camping and caravanning equipment shops, army surplus and work wear shops, and finally gun shops (not forgetting the ammunition).

• How to extract fuel and oils out of "dead" petrol station storage tanks, heating oil tanks, and "abandoned" vehicles.

Or is this a bit radical?!?

good post bp......but wifey is bravo 2 zero cook make summut out of nowt so that one well and truly covered ... other stuff needs work though
(12 November 2012, 21:22)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]good post bp......but wifey is bravo 2 zero cook make summut out of nowt so that one well and truly covered ...

same here SS, i might have been married three times, but i always made it a strict rule to marry a good cook!!Big GrinBig Grin
(12 November 2012, 19:49)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Might not seem 'proper' but here is a few additions to the skills list I'd like you to consider:-

Or is this a bit radical?!?

Not radical i would be better prepped if i knew all those skills.