Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Secssion of the US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but iv just read this and thought it was very interesting and the implications if it did go ahead would be huge I think on a global scale

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-secede-petitio...nment-540/
Implications of this would be huge. While I honestly don't think tptb would let it happen, imo it's something like this that would have a domino effect across the globe. Imagine if the biggest economy (and the biggest amount of debt) collapsed. Companies & countries wouldn't be paid the debts, which means the workers wouldn't get their wages, which means no money spent in shops, which means no tax for govt & so on & so on.

Cheers for the link.
Wait, isn't this going back to the Civil War style situation?
I suppose technically it would. But it'll be the same as when we set up petitions, protest etc.. The top guys & girls will spout some cr*p about how they have listened & taken the concerns on board, then do bugger all about it & hope the people calling for change all go away or get bored.
It's coming anyway.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Which one nation is that? It's a nation divided by wealth, position, race and religion.
Rather like ours is.

I'm not surprised it's starting.
Sandy with the terrible "non assistance" of the citizens may have just been the turning point as was their election.

Sort of puts Homeland Security bulk buy of 1.2 billion rounds of ammo back into the forefront doesn't it?

around 30% of the votes are actually from texas (just one of the states thats petitioning) this is because 4chan got ahold of the news and there is a lot of mass voting due to that, but the mass majority of the people ive spoken to dont think anything will come of it, due to the majority of petition signers being from outside of the state the petition is for... but we shall see
all Republican states i wonder if Romney had won would they be talking about it?
Probably not.
There again Homeland Security would have been bricking it if he had won.
Wasn't there a lot of scary press about rioting if Obama didn't win?
Shows the state usa is in not good.
this could be bad for us
Pages: 1 2