Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my name is Stuart, I live due west of Fort William, Scottish Highlands,... not far from the coast .

Preparing for an emergency is not entirely new to me [ us ], I have certainly been thinking about it for some time, and have been active long enough to put away about 6 months of food,.. the rest is ideas yet to be put into place

I am ex military, 62 yrs old, but very fit, I own three German Shepherds who need many hours walking on the hills, keeping us all fit, my country skills are quiet good and I would feel confident in hunting if I needed to

My dogs would be a big part of any action I would take in an emergency, if I had to move/ fetch/carry they are trained to pull, and or carry packs,..we camp regular just the dogs and I just using the very basics [ no tent ],... The dogs and I call it entertainment,...lol

Looking forward to learning more
Wink Greetings & salutations. Smile
Greetings from a busted PC in Co Durham, I think that makes at least 6 active preppers up top of Scotland and the Islands now I think.
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
Welcome from Easter Ross. You stay in a very beautiful part of the country, Highlander.

Just wondering what you do if the weather turns colder than a "three dog night"!
welcome from wales...fellow celt
Warm welcome from Londonistan Highlander.

You will enjoy this site.
I am still to learn to be able to go camping without the tent...ooooh cold!!!!

I need to get a couple of dogs...my kids are beginning to bug me about it...Smile
Welcome Highlander I get up that direction quite often usually when the weather is mince.
Thanks for the welcome guys
Welcome from Cheshire.
Pages: 1 2