Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Ryder Has Landed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings, finding this forum is an unexpected surprise!

It seem's a small but keen-eyed place where you can speak your mind more freely than elsewhere... Smile

I am Watch Ryder, the username I have on this is an older one. Hopefully the moderator's can change it to 'Watch Ryder' if not, I'll just carry on with CovertRunning. Smile

Been in the survival scene for ages, not so hardcore though. More of one who is aware of what's going on and cautiously preparing and riding the wave than being blissfully ignorant etc.

I've got lots to share, but only a little time, look forward to seeing you out on this forum etc.

I don't know if I can make the RV's etc.

The last time I went to one on another other forum it was ok, some of my military past was shared by one I'd trusted, plus the petty politics pisses me off.

All for now

WR.
Hello and welcome
Welcome to the forum, Ryder.

I hope your time with us is much better than your last forum encounter.
Welcome from the Scottish Highlands
Welcome from the north east
Surfaced again eh old chap?? good to see you around again.
NR
Welcome from North Devon.
Welcome to the forum.

Politics.....we are a very non-political group here. We're more like librarians, nice and quiet haha.
welcome from wales
(18 November 2012, 17:30)Mandlaka Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum, Ryder.

I hope your time with us is much better than your last forum encounter.

Indeed I hope that also M, The Ryder's forces still have the marked blades and wounds from that clash of arms, thrilling as it was to perform such verve! Smile
Pages: 1 2