Survival UK Forums

Full Version: I've got a new job!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone

Just a quick update. I guess this is about 70% a prep.

I've got myself a new job. It's as a security guard! No joke! I'm going to be a rent-a-cop! Although I do half hate myself for being 'that knob that thinks he's a policeman,' I also think it's great to have a job, and this close to Christmas....that's always a good thing!

Training starts tomorrow, and it's 5 days of classroom work, then an exam, then I get my sexy uniform. MMM Urban ninja copper! Haha.

Just thought I'd let everyone know my situation, and to thank those that have wished both myself, and Beardyman, the best with sorting our jobs out.
Good news S13 - good luck with the new job, and don't belittle it - it's great that you are back in work again, well done Smile
is that a day time or night time job?
(19 November 2012, 16:29)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]is that a day time or night time job?

I don't mind, either way. I love working in the day. I love working in the night. So it's all good.

I checked whether nights paid more.......they didn't. So I'm not that bothered which shift I'm working.
oh i see...shifts! you'll be working nights some times when the shift comes around, i've done night work, long time ago at a telephone exchange when it was the GPO long before it became BT......bit before your time!Big GrinBig Grin
Well done, you got your sia badge yet?
Well done and congrats, S13!

Now you can prep even faster!
Yaaaaaayyyy!!!! Smile
congrats on the jobBig Grin
(19 November 2012, 16:40)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Well done, you got your sia badge yet?

My badge is out of date. I'm in training tomorrow to get my new badge.
Congrats and well done!
Pages: 1 2 3