Survival UK Forums

Full Version: "Appalling" NHS care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(25 November 2012, 12:08)Pagan-Mist Wrote: [ -> ]When TSHTF we are not going to have an NHS may as well get used to it now.

EX bloody ACTLY Smile
(25 November 2012, 12:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 November 2012, 12:08)Pagan-Mist Wrote: [ -> ]When TSHTF we are not going to have an NHS may as well get used to it now.

EX bloody ACTLY Smile
sooo true, or any benefits, or any pensions, or bin collectionsBig Grin
taking this issue further then I suggest any and all of us should be doing the various First aid courses, Natural and homeopathic medical courses, expedition medic training courses etc we can find, preferably FREE. Some employers offer free training to their staff for example.
Also building yourself a decent medical kit is going to be paramount, even if you can only buy a little bit of kit at a time, EG just before last Crimbo I bought two Boots emergency detal repair kits cos they were on offer.

Copying good medical guides is a must, I already posted some of the best in the medical section.
I try and treat everything that happens to my family myself if I can.

After a few visits many many years ago to the NHS to be basically told "what do you want me to do about it"

I didn't see the point in going ever again.

Don't get me wrong if one of my kids got hit by a car etc, hospital it is, but even that's risky nowadays with that care pathway they do.

I cant see the point in going to a dirty, smelly, ineptly staffed place, wait for a few hours for first aid treatment that you could do yourself in the comfort of your own home.

Pages: 1 2 3