Survival UK Forums

Full Version: More gales and rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
more rain for us, saturday, sunday and possibly monday too.
Well I got up to blue sky and sunshine and now we have ominous looking cloud starting to come in, still we fared better than most but the weekend looks like its going to be just as bad
woke up this morning at 7 to wet ground and weak sunshine, within an hour there was a frost all over the ground and its stayed all day, just took the dog for her longer after lunch walk, its fine in the sun but out of it its cold!!
The weather is playing up something wicked at 10 I was sat outside having coffee now its freezing cold and the sky is an odd shade of grey almost like its going to hail or snow
Yesterday in Greater Manchester was a windy one, trees bending all over the place, telegraph lines bouncing all over the place. Snowy looking sky and leaves mounting big time at the side of my fence...Today...Blue sky, no rain..a double rainbow and fecking freezing, no wind though....
said on the news THOUSANDS of people in Devon, Cornwall & Wales without power!!
And the worse part is we have more to come I sent a couple of the girls out to get a few bits and pieces. At least we don't have to go out in it. Good luck you guys that are in the southwest.
heck, RAIN and lots of it is our NORMAL weather!!Big Grin
I know but just looking at the sky is setting the hackles on my neck up which in itself is odd I only get that feeling when someone is staring at me
Pages: 1 2