Survival UK Forums

Full Version: economy looking bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Always reckoned on it taking 30-45 year before we had this mess payed off anyway. Funny seeing the idiot from the TUC have his say - what would they have us do - borrow money to doubly increase state liability through the public sector.

Silly man.
All I can say is this... 19million in aid to Africa and the president spends 17.5 of it on his palace...

Ahhh David C. sending the country that little bit further down the toilet...
hold on wasn't vat meant to be used to pay the eec? ans we want ours spend cut !!! wtf
Yup, Tony and Gordon plus the Bankers have left our kids futures looking pretty bleak.
(26 November 2012, 13:53)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, Tony and Gordon plus the Bankers have left our kids futures looking pretty bleak.

And our futures....and our present day!
Look, it's simple really, the bolly doesn't pay for itself you know.
And those first class tickets don't grow on trees....
God. don't you plebs know how hard it is surviving on over 100,000pounds a year...
I know we should feel sorry for them i cant imaged how those poor souls survive on only a £100,000 a year it makes you want to cry.
I'm sorry I must correct myself BDG told me its ONLY £65,000 a year that they get..

Still that makes the poor dears even worse off... fancy having to manage on £65,000 a year.

I think we should all donate £100 immediately to our nearest m.p. to ease their suffering this winter.

Forget about the old people you may know who have no heating, forget about your next meal, you selfish bastards.TongueTongueTongue
that's £65000 a year plus perks and backhanders.
Pages: 1 2