Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper Shopping List For Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right Today I need to get:-

Kilner Jars...(Cheap at the Range)(Pickles and Jams)
Saurkraut and Rye Bread (Lidl)(Long Shelf Life....Healthy Grub)
Massive Black Plastic Storage Boxes & More Glass Kilner Type Storage Jars (For Dried Goods)
Dried Lentils, Butter Beans, Chick Peas and Spices (Asian Food Shop) (Very Cheap)
Flax Oil, Tea Tree Cream (Hippy Health Food Shop)

What are you lot shopping for today.Huh
Cheap Moira knives for Barter cache
Yeah I need to get one of those. Because of my hunting I have always used a Butcher's boning out knife, very good but a bit too big.Rolleyes
Better add Roti/Chappattis to my list, vacuumed packed and a long shelf life. Unlevened bread is the future man!Cool
Another new vehicle. My omega has just shit out it's ignition barrel. So with the help of a hammer and screwdriver it now starts by wire rather than key. Fucking thing. The wife is picking the next car. I'll probably be bombing around in a pink fester
Well I have saved some money today with coupons and vouchers. Also I was buying Saurkraut and pickled vegetables, 900g jars, very good for re-using the jars and a long shelf life. Anyway 'Tescos Saurkraut (English label) £1.99, but in the 'World foods' section a jar of the same but labeled in Polish 58 pence! So I now have eight jars of various Saurkrauts and pickled veg and I don't give a sod what lingo it's in....'one over on Tescoski' as they say in Kraków....Wink
Fenceposts, chicken wire, postcrete. Need to build a chicken run as the chickens are spending too much time in other peoples gardens. Might go and buy some more chickens tomorrow too.
(30 November 2012, 22:45)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Fenceposts, chicken wire, postcrete. Need to build a chicken run as the chickens are spending too much time in other peoples gardens. Might go and buy some more chickens tomorrow too.

Chucks are great, I just wish that I had the time for them these days.Sad
Couple of minutes a day really - let them out, check food and water, give more if needed, go back to them after dusk and shut the house up as they put themselves away. I am lucky in that I can keep them in my garden at home, a lot cannot.