Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Greek NHS, watch this space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what our childrens NHS will be like because the big three parties have pissed away our childrens future and left only a legacy of debt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...gowns.html
its already started here NR more the pity
i read in the newspapers that ALL the main hospitals are FULL at the weekends, due to the influx of emergency cases due to booze and drugs.
(5 December 2012, 10:58)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i read in the newspapers that ALL the main hospitals are FULL at the weekends, due to the influx of emergency cases due to booze and drugs.

Yup spoilt rich chavs, and benefit scroungers loaded on cheap lager and pills, starts at tea time on friday according to my missus.
(5 December 2012, 11:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 December 2012, 10:58)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i read in the newspapers that ALL the main hospitals are FULL at the weekends, due to the influx of emergency cases due to booze and drugs.

Yup spoilt rich chavs, and benefit scroungers loaded on cheap lager and pills, starts at tea time on friday according to my missus.

My OH half had to go to A&E on a friday evening as she was in agony (worse than labour) with a gallbladder problem. They doped her up on morphine and sent her home. The doctor told her that if see had come in on a monday he would have admitted her for a emergency operation but there was no room on Fridays and Saturdays.
(5 December 2012, 14:13)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]My OH half had to go to A&E on a friday evening as she was in agony (worse than labour) with a gallbladder problem. They doped her up on morphine and sent her home. The doctor told her that if see had come in on a monday he would have admitted her for a emergency operation but there was no room on Fridays and Saturdays.

i was dragged into hospital back in 1995 with raging chest pains, seems i had a gallbladder infection, they had me in the ward over weekend, then they operated on the Tuesday and removed the whole damned thing!!
(5 December 2012, 14:44)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 December 2012, 14:13)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]My OH half had to go to A&E on a friday evening as she was in agony (worse than labour) with a gallbladder problem. They doped her up on morphine and sent her home. The doctor told her that if see had come in on a monday he would have admitted her for a emergency operation but there was no room on Fridays and Saturdays.

i was dragged into hospital back in 1995 with raging chest pains, seems i had a gallbladder infection, they had me in the ward over weekend, then they operated on the Tuesday and removed the whole damned thing!!

she got the pain again on the Sunday need more pain killers so they took her in then an operated on the Monday morning to remove it
(5 December 2012, 15:21)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 December 2012, 14:44)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

she got the pain again on the Sunday need more pain killers so they took her in then an operated on the Monday morning to remove it
best thing i ever did, GP didnt have a clue what it was!