Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Quake & Tsunami hit Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they really dont have much luck do they
1 meter high tsunami? Doesn't sound that high, but it's taller than most of the inhabitants Wink

Was going to post about that as well. We've had rain water higher than that around here!
This seems to becoming the new NORM ......waiting for OURS.....its coming folks ....just wait and see
(7 December 2012, 12:06)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]This seems to becoming the new NORM ......waiting for OURS.....its coming folks ....just wait and see

I sometimes wonder if these things have happened for years but now with the modern media and news being more an more global that we are just hearing about things that would not have been report years ago.

(7 December 2012, 12:11)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]
(7 December 2012, 12:06)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]This seems to becoming the new NORM ......waiting for OURS.....its coming folks ....just wait and see
I sometimes wonder if these things have happened for years but now with the modern media and news being more an more global that we are just hearing about things that would not have been report years ago.

That's exactly what I've been thinking for a while. Think I said it once too.
OD100, shouldn't this kind of 'news' be in the DailyFail?
Wonder what the "prepping/survialist" in japan are like?