Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 10,000 U.S. Troops – Plus French, British Forces – Get Ready for War Against Syria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anonymous U.S. officials are accusing Syria of building chemical weapons, and DebkaFile is reporting (via RT) that an aircraft carrier, numerous battle ships, amphibious ready group, 10,000 troops and heavy military equipment have already been sent to the Syrian coast:

The USS Eisenhower, an American aircraft carrier that holds eight fighter bomber squadrons and 8,000 men, arrived at the Syrian coast yesterday in the midst of a heavy storm, indicating US preparation for a potential ground intervention.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/10000-u-s-t...ia/5314444
Eisenhower CG is always in that region, do you know what the their mediterainian fleet are doing?, if the areat the east end it will be worth monitoring closer.

I dont think they will go ashore cos its far to close to Russia, if they do kick off I put my money on turkey going in with US air support.
Lets just hope no matter what happens that they keep the chemical weapons dumps under control.
Definitely don't want that shit wondering off to Birmingham...
It would improve Brum if it was bombed.
(7 December 2012, 11:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]It would improve Brum if it was bombed.

You can't do that! Birmingham is the capital of India!!!
The Russians have a naval base at the port of Tartus, Syria. I don't think the Americans would move against them. Syria has had chemical weapon warheads on upgraded Scuds for the past 10 years, all pointed at Israel. Most of the Sarin and other blister gas agents they poses are what the blood Iraqis gave them some time back. Israel has a planned reponse if any WMD are used against the country, it's called the Samson option, look it up. Crispy Syrians me thinks!
Thanks OD100.

Looked it up. It seems to be an alleged strategy. But interesting, none the less.
All this is ....is the plans are moving forwards ...thats all ...chem weapons all part of the cranking up... to ligitimise the actions that are to follow....there will be NO stopping the outcome ...just a kick about before the real deal....keep prepping folks you,v seen nothing yet
Stupid thing is, it was bloody European and British Companies that sold chemical precurser materials to the Syrians and Iraqis in the first place, back in the late 80 and 90s. Talk about what goes around comes around. Ohhhh and it gets better! back in 1989 Iraqi chemistry students were trained here in the UK mainly Newcastle, Nottingham and Sheffield University.
Weres me gas mask?
Yup we know they got WMD cos we sold them to them .
(7 December 2012, 13:50)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]All this is ....is the plans are moving forwards ...thats all ...chem weapons all part of the cranking up... to ligitimise the actions that are to follow....there will be NO stopping the outcome ...just a kick about before the real deal....keep prepping folks you,v seen nothing yet

I dont think they are going out there for a sun tan something will happen
Pages: 1 2